There are specific reasons that your practitioner may recommend just ozone therapy or just UBI, and they will communicate to you if they feel that may be the case.
Ozone is effective in stimulating an immunomodulatory effect, but has not been shown to kill bacteria or viruses in the blood when delivered alone. On the other hand, UBI is able to kill bacteria and viruses in the treated blood, hence exposing them to the immune system. Once exposed in this way, the body is able to initiate a secondary immune response. However, UBI does not modulate the immune system in the way that ozone does. In this instance and many others, ozone therapy and UBI demonstrate a synergistic effect.
Benefits of Major Autohemotherapy/UBI Infusions
- Increases oxygenation of the tissues & cells
- Burns calories
- Stimulates Immune System
- Increases White Blood Cells
- Increases circulation & oxygen in the body
- Boosts the immune system
- Fights/inactivates viruses
- Increases elasticity of red blood cells
- Increase tumor necrosis factor by up to 500 times
- Produces anticancer substances
- Kills bad bacteria
- Increases oxygen absorption.
- It is antifungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial.
- Improves circulation and decreases platelet aggregation.
- Improves circulation by dilating blood vessels.
- Improves the body’s ability to detoxify and inactivate or remove toxins.
- Activates cortisone-like molecules into vitamin D.
- Restores the normal size and movement of fat elements.
- Breaks down arterial plaque
Conditions that can benefit from Ozone/UBI Infusions:
- Back Injuries
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diabetic ulcers and venous stasis
- Allergies & chronic sinusitis
- Lyme Disease
- Alzheimer’s & dementia
- Autoimmune diseases
- Colitis and Crohn’s
- Meniscal tears and joint disorders
- Shingles and Herpes Simplex